"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I imagined he was calling Backus, gleefully telling him about the break and splitting up the list.
- Mainwaring arrives, and Hodges gleefully tells him that he had a chat with his brother.
- As proof, Fletcher gleefully told how his weight had plummeted.
- "We'll take their kids at any time without due process," one legislator gleefully tells the other.
- He gleefully told her everything he'd heard about "The Miller's Tale."
- It's a market that he'll gleefully tell you is worth $18 billion.
- The exact opposite is true, as the Iranian President gleefully told a press conference on Saturday.
- He gleefully tells the story of the surprise 40th birthday party his wife threw for him in St. Louis, 10 weeks after the transplant.
- The old hands there gleefully told him about the agency's greatest dirty tricks.
- Over their coffee they told gleefully of their race with the wagons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.