"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I loudly told Bill, the proprietor, that I was looking for hay.
- "She could be a criminal," he told the room loudly.
- Jonathan loudly tells him to watch it.
- Another was on the phone loudly telling his chief delegate he should drop whatever he was doing and rush over.
- The older girl said something I could not understand, and the younger one loudly told her to wait.
- "Nobody should be in the hallway standing like this," one said gruffly, loudly telling people who were looking for their caseworker to get back into the lounge.
- Taylor, within earshot of reporters, loudly told one team official that he was "going to court."
- One man pointed to the mayor and loudly told a child, "He's the reason you can't go to Disney!"
- Jamil and Harry both loudly told him to turn it on.
- Please put Jennie down," I loudly told him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.