"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The selection of those three areas is particularly telling.
- Yet a particularly telling comment is made by a bizarre witness in these pages.
- I particularly told you that they are the only ones I am able to digest.
- Why, I particularly told her there was no need for her to be in a fidget!
- But in this case the contrast is particularly telling.
- Economists said another weak report would be particularly telling, because the survey period for June is five weeks rather than the usual four.
- This is particularly telling because students at Ivy colleges have changed relatively little - in economic terms - over the last few generations.
- "Anything you want me to particularly tell her?"
- That Tom himself has been aged by the show's creators, poised between child and adult, is particularly telling.
- The American message particularly tells young people around the world that we have a better way than their fathers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.