"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And could generally tell them exactly what had happened.
- We can generally tell when people believe what they say- whether that's actually the truth is sometimes an entirely different matter.
- One can generally tell the composition of a wall or ceiling by touching it.
- Watches and clocks generally tell people the time of day.
- We all have wrist pads, but they're just phones, they don't generally tell us things.
- The more interesting cases are those involving people who generally tell the truth.
- And they generally tell me so to my face.
- And, for better or worse, the videos generally told a story.
- But because they spend so much time together, players can generally tell if a teammate was drinking heavily the night before.
- We could generally tell when they were getting ready for a big push.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.