"telephone" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stood at a nearby corner as she made calls from a public telephone.
- At the corner of the building is one public telephone.
- "Things are a little better," she said, speaking from the public telephone on the third floor.
- There was a public telephone in the small post office.
- People had no business using public telephones at 2.15 in the morning.
- The public telephone should have been in its booth outside the front door.
- He found a drug store in the next block which had a public telephone.
- You will see a public telephone near a parking lot.
- There was one television for each house and until 1990, a single public telephone to be shared by all students.
- He found the two public telephones, only one of which was in use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.