"teenage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For six years, from 1992 to 1998, she opened her home to a total of 23 teenage girls who needed a family.
- Down a long line of young women and teenage girls.
- And teenage girls haven't learned to use their power for good.
- She was just a teenage girl from the 20th Century.
- On the way they passed a woman and two teenage girls.
- A group of teenage girls spend the night in an old house.
- "Did you ever go out in the car with your husband and pick up a teenage girl?"
- That show was about a teenage girl in love with her teacher.
- I'm not her mother, and I remember what it was to be a teenage girl.
- Most of the 188 workers who died were described as teenage girls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.