"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And after the game, Ford said that his team had shied away from physical play.
- The team of blacks shied momentarily, making the coach swerve, but the wizard-coachman soon had them back under control.
- Once again, though, teams shied away from him, and this time he preferred remaining with the Tigers if they made him an acceptable offer.
- Normally, teams don't shy away from college players with checkered pasts, but Lawrence Phillips changed all that.
- His reputation as a poor worker and an off-season citation he received for possession of marijuana made most teams shy away.
- Ballard set the compensation price so high that other teams shied away from signing him, even though the Leafs had no intention of keeping him.
- Many believed he was a first-round caliber player but because of questionable off-the-field problems many teams shied away from him.
- But it is safe to wonder if teams shied away from attempting field goals when the problems of kicking here became apparent.
- He played that year, but when the National Football League draft came, teams shied away.
- These two teams have never shied away from using the scrum as a weapon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.