"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's what happens when the entire team rotates through three hot players every couple of weeks.
- Good teams can rotate those guys in there and keep them fresh.
- Winning teams rotate around the room, while the losers remain stationary.
- The teams rotate every sixteen hours, so the second team gets a full eight hours of crew rest on the ground.
- The team would rotate between these identities for a few seasons before going back to the Generals identity full-time.
- The teams have traditionally rotated as hosts of the qualifying tournament.
- Few teams rotate to the ball better than Larry Brown's.
- Three teams rotate through three 120-day cycles: training, operations, and support.
- Once a game is over, the other team(s) come on and rotate the fixtures after every game.
- He usually preferred to play the back position, but the team would often rotate positions as the game was being played.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.