"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This assessment might not have mattered if the team had delivered anything on the field.
- Deliverables: What the project manager and team deliver to the decision point.
- In 1999, the team played well and delivered an especially strong second half.
- When the team delivered the original script to the network back in March, it was printed on white paper.
- But neither team could deliver a winning blow in regulation.
- Below are some of the ways the team have delivered on their promises.
- The team delivered a series of indifferent performances after a second place finish in 1941.
- What kind of process are your teams delivering under?
- He or she is accountable for ensuring that the team delivers value to the business.
- The blue team have promised a lot but delivered little.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.