"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team composed the camp's war cry 'Ezimnyama Ngenkani'.
- Additionally, every team composed a message of peace for the Scout organisation represented by their igloo.
- A team of local actors composed the cast for Singapore Dreaming.
- The Nondescripts were a 'wandering' cricket club with no fixed ground and a team composed of players of all standards.
- The 2012-2013 team currently composed of 10 freshmen and 2 sophomores, who have been credited with 31 wins and 5 losses.
- Several tournaments feature teams composed only players from one country, similar to national teams in other sports.
- Each team composed of five gymnasts.
- During their inaugural season, the team composed a record of 21 wins and 26 losses.
- The team composed of players which most everyone resided on the island of Bermuda.
- Twelve teams currently compose the league and compete for the national title.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.