"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both men are three-time Olympians and were on gold-medal teams in 1984 and 1988.
- Ehrhart says his 6-5 all-stars could have beaten the Soviet gold-medal team at the Summer Games in Seoul.
- In the 4 x 100 m relay, Lewis anchored the gold-medal team to time of 37.90 s, the third-fastest of all time.
- He played for the gold-medal team at Sarajevo, Yugoslavia in 1984, and then his career was briefly disrupted, first by injury and then by tragedy.
- Ctvrtlik participated on the gold-medal team at Seoul in 1988 and the bronze-medal team in 1992 at Barcelona.
- In 1992 he was on Cuba's gold-medal team in a national youth tournament in Mexico.
- Of the 20 players on the roster, 14 were on the gold-medal team of 1998.
- He began riding internationally thirty years ago, beginning with a spot on the 1980 gold-medal French team at the Junior European Championships.
- Ziganshina, born into a Tatar family, was a member of Russia's gold-medal team at the 2000 Junior European Championships.
- His gold-medal team from 1988, he believes, was good enough to compete with the United States team he has come here this week to behold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.