"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two sides have also agreed in principle to try to field a joint team at the next Olympic Games.
- Other disaster-area schools combined to form joint teams in fall of 2005 and spring of 2006.
- Secondary care will be contracted through a joint team of managers and an elected general practice executive committee.
- It is supposed to spot trends and encourage the formation of joint investigative teams.
- It is the joint oldest team in Test cricket.
- Still, Williams's defeat gave the joint team of men and women - together in the world championships for the first time - a stunning beginning.
- A joint investigative team looked at the arms deal in 2000.
- I am glad that Europol will have joint investigative teams.
- Officials said republics working toward a joint team would try to see whether agreement is possible on a common theme and flag.
- A joint team by both the country has not ascertained the main deep river due to certain locational and geographical problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.