"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 10th-seeded Wolfpack had been the lowest-seeded team remaining in the tournament.
- The Giants will play the lowest-seeded team that survives this weekend's wild-card games.
- NSU was the lowest-seeded team to advance to the second round in 2006.
- Seeded 12th in this regional, Missouri is the lowest-seeded team still in contention.
- This Villanova team remains the lowest-seeded team to win the tournament.
- One staggered, barely staving off the two lowest-seeded teams, while the other cruised.
- The 2011 regional was notable for the presence of Gonzaga, who became the lowest-seeded team ever to make a regional final in the women's tournament.
- The Bulldogs are the lowest-seeded team to advance to the Round of 16 in this year's tournament.
- They are trying to become the lowest-seeded team to win the championship.
- The two lowest-seeded teams play a first-round match, with the winner joining the remaining seven teams at the final championship site.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.