"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Callahan's brother was a policeman in the city and offered the use of police emblems to the team.
- In 1998 he was offered the post of coach to the national team, but turned it down.
- The Jets' contract offers little financial risk to the team.
- Andersen had a network of people stationed at different points along the course, ready to offer assistance to the team.
- Even Pohlad, who was around offering support to the team before yesterday's game, might seem like a sympathetic figure holding a victory trophy.
- Finally, I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the team who worked long and hard to prepare this document.
- I felt I could offer something to the team.
- Lebow has offered a $50,000 bonus to the team that breaks the record.
- If a team decides to send a player to the minors, he has to be offered back to the team that had him.
- He offered his services as fitness and exercise coach to the team.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.