"tea" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He simply wanted to serve me tea with his whole heart.
- Rock was left alone, with not even a young girl to serve him tea.
- He thought about the "secretary" or whatever who served tea at his meeting with the president.
- "I can't do my work and serve tea at the same time."
- She'll also be happy to serve tea to 100 of our friends and relatives.
- He still had the mind of a street cop, and his record was clean enough to serve tea on.
- Some were used for serving tea, others in scholars' studies.
- At four each afternoon they serve tea in the lobby.
- Finally, this is probably the only restaurant on the Island that doesn't serve coffee or tea.
- "Sir, my wife would like to serve to us tea."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.