"tea" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two women spent less than 10 minutes together, drinking tea.
- At that time, I would always drink tea in the morning.
- In the middle of the night she'd get up and start drinking tea.
- They all sat at the table and drank their tea.
- They drank their tea and did not talk to each other.
- We sat around for ten minutes or so, drinking our tea and talking over all the things that still had to be done.
- I kept looking over at Charles, who had sat down and started to drink his tea, using both hands on the cup.
- I didn't want to be one of those women who sat around and drank tea.
- To get the most benefit, you may need to drink green tea several times a day.
- Who'd want to listen to a couple of people drinking tea?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.