"tax" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I can't support a tax increase on working families.
- Each day without the tax increase would have cost the city more than $300,000.
- However, the same Americans question the need for any kind of tax increase.
- There would be no tax increase while he was President.
- But he said a tax increase was the wrong way to do it.
- Still, just about as many, 67 percent, said they thought a tax increase would be necessary in the next four years.
- A tax increase of 9.4 percent will be needed there.
- The tax increase is expected to raise about $130 million a year.
- But they may not be so quick to support a tax increase.
- And he said it was not clear to him what a tax increase meant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.