"taste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe they didn't like the water or the taste of the fish.
- It was too hot for him and he didn't like the taste.
- And do you not like the taste of them in the mouth?
- Even now I did not like the taste of it.
- She must not have liked the taste, he decided with thanks.
- He sounds the word and seems to like the taste of it.
- If you like their taste, take them out to tea and make an offer.
- I can't understand how anyone likes the taste of it.
- No one really liked the taste, and few people were willing to pay for it.
- I got to like the taste and now it's a habit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.