"swing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But her goal has been to persuade the swing voters in the middle that she is doing a good job."
- Due to these groups' smaller size, an individual swing voter can hold more power.
- If we want the swing voters, people are not going to go for Kerry.
- "But in the last few years she has done a remarkable job of winning over swing voters."
- "It would make sense for them to use him in almost any state with large numbers of swing voters."
- Republicans are coming home, but he hasn't got the swing voters yet.
- "If we're going to have an election where swing voters are the main concern, I'll be happy to talk about national security."
- In other words, the swing voters who determine election results.
- The only question, really, is how to find these new swing voters.
- A daily fix of issues pulled swing voters to him in 1996.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.