"sweet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is one time to permit a sweet treat.
- In just 30 minutes, you can whip up this light but sweet treat.
- There the definition was a "sweet treat or dessert," no derivation.
- A sweet or fatty treat is fine now and then, even every day if amounts are reasonable.
- It was the lightest, sweetest treat he had ever tasted.
- You are now all set for that sweet treat we've been promising you.
- Fruit is an easier sell to kids, but can sometimes get left in favour of a sweeter treat.
- If you are of age, the remaining champagne is a sweet treat!
- I could imagine, years ago, transforming extra noodles into just such a sweet treat.
- It is also the perfect cool, sweet treat for a very hot summer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.