"sweet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is slightly sweet, so cut back on the sugar.
- In fact, most Americans prefer their wine at least slightly sweet.
- On another it was slightly sweet from honey and orange.
- It turns a dark amber color and has a slightly sweet taste.
- A slightly sweet bread is often being baked in an old oven.
- It is a technique for making a slightly sweet chardonnay.
- A salad with a slightly sweet dressing provides the right contrast.
- It was rich, slightly sweet, quite pleasant and completely unfamiliar.
- There was a sickening, slightly sweet smell in the air.
- A slightly sweet scent reached me, and then I felt her hands rubbing warm oil onto my skin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.