"sweet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The flavor should be appealing but not overly sweet, with no chemical or metallic taste.
- "Of course there is," she said, her voice overly sweet, as if talking to someone with a bad case of stupid.
- The cover says the book's about becoming a mother, but you won't find overly sweet sentimentality here.
- An overly sweet onion soup was not in the running.
- The mustard was not overly sweet, as is so often the case with this type of dish.
- An overly sweet barbecue sauce makes the whole package too moist.
- They can be excellent, though I found some sauces overly sweet.
- The tuna came overly sweet, tough and gray throughout.
- It should be light and not overly sweet.
- Drama draws on the heart strings without becoming overly sweet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.