"survey" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Have you had a chance to survey the damage yet?"
- When it was all over, we came down and surveyed the damage.
- When the sun came up, and they surveyed the damage, nothing was left.
- I caught my breath and Paul got up to survey the damage.
- I could see the color rising in her face as she surveyed the damage.
- Only today were officials with the ballet able to survey the damage.
- Thousands of people came to survey the damage on the Sunday following the storm.
- I was in no mood to survey the damage I'd walked away from.
- Tom helped her from the plane and they surveyed the damage.
- Perhaps the first step was to clean him up enough to survey the secondary damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.