"surround" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police surrounded the house for more than an hour.
- The police finally make their move and surround the house.
- No point in asking why the army had surrounded the house.
- "There is no reason to surround his house at 6 in the morning."
- A team of police have spent the day searching the area surrounding the house.
- On a tip off, a police party surrounded the house.
- Then he heard the sounds of troops surrounding his house.
- As they talked, the warriors came up and surrounded the house.
- But by then thousands of protesters might have surrounded the house, making violence more likely.
- That light, now in electric form, can still be seen from across the fields surrounding the president's house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.