"surprise" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Helen and the others are in for a nasty surprise.
- The next person who opened that door was in for a nasty surprise.
- Or what nasty surprises they might have in store for us.
- Sometimes you got a nasty surprise instead of giving one.
- Now, he thought, we'll see if there are any nasty surprises waiting for us.
- And be prepared for a nasty surprise when you see just how much oil comes off on to them.
- Bill was closing in on some large nasty surprise out here, something best not thought about.
- At her institute you could follow them in private and cover up any nasty surprises, no?
- "Then the rebellion is going to be a nasty surprise for him."
- "I'm afraid someone may be in for a rather nasty surprise."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.