"supply" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To supply information in regard to you and your activities.
- "We wound up using that as our main source for supplying information."
- The other men had been accused of supplying information to that ring.
- The company has an American agent who can supply information and make reservations.
- When a game of Bliss is started, the users are asked to supply information about themselves and their environment.
- Still, it was a small price to pay her for supplying so much necessary information.
- There will not usually be a charge for supplying information.
- "I will also be able to supply needed information," Seven said.
- The industry must be able, upon request, to supply information to the authorities.
- But officials were unable yesterday to supply basic information about the program's success rate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.