"sunny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was asked for an analysis of his three interviews on a clear and sunny morning.
- Usually, on such a sunny morning, they would have been everywhere.
- Next day his plane left on schedule, in a sunny morning.
- The scene cuts to the following day to a sunny morning.
- It had been a fine sunny morning up until then.
- She arrived on a sunny, cool morning, and all went well for the first few hours.
- It was a mild sunny morning in the first week of June.
- But in the bright and sunny morning she felt the same.
- The adventure began for me upon a sunny morning in early June of 1897.
- It was a bright, sunny morning when we set off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.