"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the film's aftermath, the actor has suffered "slight hallucinations" and claustrophobia.
- I almost suspect I have been put together by a work team suffering fatigue-induced hallucinations.
- Riders suffered hallucinations from the exhaustion and perhaps the drugs.
- After an hour he began to suffer hallucinations.
- Moreover, he suffered hallucinations that impulsed him to kill.
- Because of this, his then 8-year-old daughter Meghan suffered hallucinations on their Christmas cruise.
- He reportedly suffered frequent hallucinations and became obsessed with the idea of death.
- Later that night, Ingram begins to suffer hallucinations from poison put in his food and drink.
- And they began to suffer hallucinations which they could not distinguish from reality.
- They may suffer awful hallucinations that won't go away, and heart palpitations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.