"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the position, he faced heavy criticism for repeatedly promising the country's power crisis would be over "by 2008" as the country suffered regular blackouts.
- (She later suffered blackouts and discovered an unexplained scar on her head.)
- The countries are desperate for power, suffering periodic blackouts.
- He even suffered terrifying blackouts whenever the great rage gripped him.
- He has no remorse for a life left behind, and he doesn't fall down or suffer blackouts.
- There is evidence that Hawthorn had recently suffered blackouts, perhaps because of kidney failure.
- Short of power, Bulgaria now suffers frequent brownouts and occasional blackouts.
- During the fourth grade, Gacy began to suffer blackouts.
- In 1996, 78 of 240 games suffered local blackouts.
- Despite the strong medication, Saxon does not seem to fall asleep, though he suffers more blackouts and apparent hallucinations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.