"suffer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two years later, the club suffered a second spell in administration and a second relegation.
- It was diagnosed after he suffered a dizzy spell while golfing March 7.
- In addition, the research and development side of Searle's drug business had suffered a 12-year dry spell.
- During dinner, he had suffered a coughing spell.
- Evading the liquid, Gabriel struggled to sit and suffered a spell of dizziness.
- Stress become too overwhelming and while on a lunch, he suffers a fainting spell.
- "This contemptible one must have suffered a dizzy spell."
- "That quick recovery fools patients into believing they've suffered only a dizzy spell."
- As the Heat center suffered a dizzy spell, Ward felt nothing.
- But his wife, Kathy, told reporters last night that he had suffered a fainting spell about two months ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.