"style" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The suburb is developed with a range of house styles.
- At work you are quite likely to have to follow a house style.
- A set of standards for a specific organization is often known as "house style".
- Why not, for example, modify what has become a house style?
- Both are blended from different years to achieve a house style.
- When you worked at Mirabella, was there that sense of a house style?
- You must have a great eye for detail and be prepared to work to a comprehensive house style.
- An applicant should also call the local historical society or community group, because research on the area's house styles may have already been done.
- Their music is in the tribal house style, but with a childlike voice.
- Exactly the same thing, that's a very good way of actually teaching yourself a house style.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.