"student" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We finally found the right guy, a moonlighting Ph.D. student who did the job properly.
- I'll never let anyone less talented than a Ph.D. student on our roof ever again.
- Seven universities have recognized the institute for the guidance of Ph.D. students.
- The program usually includes 25-30 Ph.D. students at one time.
- Over the course of his career, he advised twenty Ph.D. students.
- I took his economic history course for first-year Ph.D. students in 1959-60.
- Among them are 1300 researchers, 1000 Ph.D. students and 500 postdoctorates.
- Ph.D. students choose to complete two or three fields of study, in addition to writing a dissertation.
- He was a recognized post graduate teacher and a guide for Ph.D. students.
- Many Ph.D. students are doing research in the science.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.