"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hundreds of boats were deliberately stripped of all useful equipment and then dragged up on the beach and burned.
- Unfocused, and with eyes blanked out, these mug shots have become anonymous supergraphics in which the subjects are deliberately stripped of their individuality.
- Tragically, we have apparently reached the stage where people suspected of the most terrible crimes can be deliberately stripped of the rights that are guaranteed to everyone by both the New York State and Federal constitutions.
- More attractive were the sofas, chairs, and tables added by recent owners, and yet the rooms looked bleak, as if deliberately stripped of all small objects.
- Far more troubling, however, is the framework within which that performance took place, the kind of political theater in which a public figure is deliberately stripped of authority.
- Its terminology became dry, esoteric and professional, deliberately stripped of the subjective language of feelings.
- Science has become so dangerous, in his view, because it is a powerful force, yet one that has been deliberately stripped of moral values by scientists who are trained to pursue the truth objectively.
- The small Southern town in which the film's six heroines live is deliberately stripped of all socioeconomic landmarks.
- In the 1850s the surviving buildings, especially the extremely well preserved church, still magnificently equipped and furnished, were deliberately and systematically stripped by the Arquiaga family of everything of any value that survived, and reduced to ruins.
- On closer inspection it appears most of the interesting structures of this level have been deliberately stripped from the surface.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.