"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd been stripped and searched carefully before they put him in this cell.
- Their clothing had been carefully stripped of all identifying tags.
- They were carefully stripped of powers (for example, over housing and education) and cash.
- Ishihara had carefully stripped the insulation from a couple of wires.
- Each tree he had cut down had been carefully stripped and planed to be used for that dwelling, so that nature's bounty wasn't squandered.
- The exterior green bark being pulled off as worthless, there remains a slender fibrous substance, which is carefully stripped from the stick, to which it closely adheres.
- The floor was a blond, bare wood that had been carefully stripped and sealed and reminded me of houses in Scandinavia.
- The pterygium is stripped carefully off the surface of the eye.
- Those who had left it had carefully stripped it of personal possessions, but they'd left weapons behind, ready to be manned and used.
- On the day before testing the thawed specimens were stripped carefully all the soft tissues leaving the ligaments and joint capsules intact.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.