"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A society which has systematically stripped itself of defence against the next attack.
- In 1998, Mr. Montiel and his friends saw the land being systematically stripped of trees.
- You will see for yourself how they have systematically stripped us of everything that was once ours.
- Similarly, hospitals have been systematically stripped of medical equipment, while furniture and household appliances were looted from apartments.
- A similar situation is unfolding with the refugees from Kosovo, who have been systematically stripped of proof of identity.
- Now it could be systematically stripped of its valuables.
- Furthermore, the battalion command and staff have systematically stripped the company commanders of any authority to react without direct orders.
- In the book's final chapters, he is systematically stripped of many cherished certainties, including all confidence in his career choice.
- Tibet is being systematically stripped of its own character.
- So as soon as we accepted the order to divert, the ship was systematically stripped of everything not essential to the mission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.