"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When all else was stripped away, he had been a man.
- Even with that stripped away, her answer would be the same.
- It would be David's home taken from him, his whole life stripped away.
- What needs to be done, he wrote, is to strip away, not to add.
- To strip away leaves and give herself a writing point was no problem.
- I think you'll find a lot of the content has been stripped away.
- When everything else was stripped away, he'd wanted to protect her.
- So we thought, what if you stripped away the corporate speak?
- Something had finally snapped in them, or been stripped away.
- Thinking back, he saw clearly how his childhood had been stripped away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.