"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had been stripped bare except for this cash and the clothes on her back.
- By now the land was stripped bare, as if it would never recover.
- Then, suddenly, a wind blew and I was stripped bare.
- When I opened my eyes again, the four black girls were gone and the tree was stripped bare.
- They take him to the house, which has been stripped bare.
- Buildings, stripped bare of whatever could be removed, stood empty.
- Three months after the occupation began, France was stripped bare.
- The office had been stripped bare, except for the safe and one small file box.
- But half an hour later, the police had moved off and the crowd continued its work until every shelf was stripped bare.
- "She's been stripped bare even the guns are out of her."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.