"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then suddenly last month he was stripped of his job.
- Can a mind be stripped of sense from outside forces?
- Instead, bad schools are stripped of the money they might need to turn themselves around.
- But they didn't even try to strip him of it.
- Their lives were stripped of hope, and then I- we gave it back to them!
- If the call stood, the team was stripped of a challenge.
- By 1529 he was stripped of his court office and property.
- The worst he can do is to strip me of money.
- He was put in a special cell, stripped of nearly everything.
- They're not allowed to make even a phone call and have been stripped of their freedom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.