"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would help if we could strip out the less academic at some point and move them into a more trade based learning environment.
- "So the Democrats will probably be able to strip it out."
- With all the pictures stripped out, it is so easy to find what you want.
- "A lot of people are saying we have to strip this stuff out," the official said.
- House is solid but I've got to strip out almost everything and start from scratch.
- "I don't think any of us realized how important human contact was until we tried to strip it out."
- Council house building has all but stopped, while sales have stripped out the better stock.
- During the same period national economic growth was less than 3% with debt stripped out.
- Drivers aren't the only thing that have been stripped out, but they're the biggest.
- But when the bill emerged from conference, his measure had been stripped out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.