"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can a mind be stripped of sense from outside forces?
- But the state report in November found that the city had stripped about $9 million from its schools between 1993 and 1999.
- Their connection to the world and society had been stripped from them.
- First, all of the old grass was stripped from the field.
- The measure stripped from the bill today would have forced Congress to add $2.5 billion a year for the next 10 years.
- In 1987, 12.7 billion board feet were stripped from the 156 national forests across the country.
- The education systems have basically stripped an arts experience from public school.
- He is convinced that something has been stripped from him.
- What was a man supposed to do when his dreams were stripped from him?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.