"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And, in 1990, after Serbia stripped Kosovo of its autonomy and then drove many Albanians from their state jobs in the province, Afrim lost his job at Radio TV Pristina.
- Several years ago Serbian authorities changed the name to 27th of March, to commemorate the day in 1989 when Slobodan Milosevic stripped Kosovo of the broad autonomy it had enjoyed since 1974.
- Since Slobodan Milosevic, the Serbian leader, stripped Kosovo of its autonomy in 1989, Kosovo's overwhelmingly Albanian population has engaged in mostly peaceful resistance.
- On becoming president in 1989 he proceeded to strip Kosovo of its autonomy.
- In 1989 he stripped Kosovo of the autonomy that it had under the old Communist Government of Yugoslavia and declared a state of emergency.
- In 1989 President Slobodan Milosevic stripped Kosovo of self-rule, reducing it to an administrative region of Serbia, and then in 1990 he dissolved Kosovo's government.
- Over the last year, the Serbian Government has stripped Kosovo of its political autonomy, laid off Albanian workers and closed institutions, including hospitals.
- The Albanians, 90 percent of the population, were infuriated six years ago when President Slobodan Milosevic of Serbia stripped Kosovo of its autonomous status under the 1974 Yugoslav Constitution.
- In 1989, he stripped Kosovo of its cherished autonomy.
- We must take this into account as well, just as we must reflect on the fact that Milosevic had stripped Kosovo as well as Voivodina of their autonomy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.