"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On 12 January 1938 his government stripped Romanian Jews of their citizenship.
- Inside was an original four-page copy of the Nuremberg Laws signed by Adolf Hitler in September 1935, which stripped German Jews of their citizenship and prohibited Jews from marrying "Aryans".
- As Gauleiter and High President in Hanover, he bore a great deal of the responsibility for stripping Jews of their rights and deporting them.
- Secondly the Reich Citizenship Law was also passed, which stripped Jews of their citizenship.
- Hitler ascended to the chancellorship, suspended constitutional rights and banned all opposition political parties, sent the Brown Shirts into the streets and issued the first decrees stripping Jews of their rights.
- The subsequent 1935 Nuremberg Laws stripped German Jews of their citizenship and forbade Jews to marry non-Jewish Germans.
- In March 1950, Iraq passed a law stripping Jews who emigrated of their Iraqi citizenship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.