"street" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it has not been a one-way street, he added.
- "But the people running the system think of it as a one-way street."
- Pat took the first right turn into a one-way street.
- Driving the wrong way on a one-way street he had hit another car.
- Into a one-way street running past the main city hospital.
- A light ahead turned green, and he made a turn into a narrow one-way street.
- His relationship with students had always been a one-way street.
- You can drive the wrong way on a one-way street.
- Oh, of course, someone must have told you that I went down a one-way street.
- You haven't been standing at the wrong end of a one-way street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.