"street" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lucy hooked her arm in mine and led me down Pearl Street.
- Mason's firm remained at 178 Pearl Street for many years.
- So the loft at the top of 76 Pearl Street remains as it was a year ago.
- Recently, at Pearl Street, there was much discussion over how to handle students who might use drugs.
- "Pearl Street may have lost its luster," he said, "but this particular building is still worth talking about."
- That space was in the basement of the 1927 building at 233 Pearl Street, then owned by a real estate development company.
- They were what had given Pearl Street its name.
- Even the federal building he stood in, at 500 Pearl Street, did not exist.
- By 1884 Pearl Street was supplying 508 customers with 10,164 lamps.
- Eventually, the whole area they lived in became known as Pearl Street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.