"strange" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I just felt a little strange for a second, is all.
- They felt a bit strange at first because I wasn't used to them.
- Now, it felt very strange to be sitting here alone with the General.
- Once you're all at home it can feel very strange and take some getting used to.
- Were the sea to be taken from me now I would feel very strange.
- And, as a matter of fact, I was already feeling less strange.
- As ever the thought of it made him feel strange.
- It felt strange to be in a car with her.
- It felt new and a little strange for both of us.
- So sometimes I feel very strange to become 63 years old.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.