"store" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Who believes that by working now we can store up security for the future?
- She probably has enough stored up to take the Alliance down ten times over.
- Then again, she's probably storing it up to use some other time.
- In the mean- time get some sleep and try to store up your energies.
- But the risk is that it will have stored up problems for later.
- What is the design debt stored up by the project?
- This is a primary reason why animals store up food in the winter.
- He must just store up all the mental for on the ice.
- That man has a good deal of learning stored up, and the girl is likely to get it all.
- She was storing up his words to think about later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.