"stone" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As to a rolling stone, why, what you say is true.
- He looked like a black beetle trying to get clear of a rolling stone.
- Before him lie the education and adventures of a rolling stone.
- He's such a rolling stone and she's so emotionally wrong that I don't think it's going to work.
- "After that, I just became a rolling stone," he said.
- He's a rolling stone, always looking for an excuse to go on the run.
- Did the homosexuals not win their lawsuit against the rolling stone?
- I have seen him lift a rolling stone of about 800 lib.
- They tried, but lost the battle, where they were killed by the rolling stones.
- "They played everything from the rolling stones to the beetles, all big band music and stuff like that."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.