"stiff" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the county is a conservative place, and the project faces stiff opposition.
- But, he added, the bill might encounter stiff opposition, particularly from religious groups.
- The growing pressure of Congress and the public to go to war was met with some stiff opposition.
- However, he is up against stiff opposition within the government.
- But this plan is likely to face stiff opposition, particularly in the Senate, aides said.
- But there was stiff opposition from the relatives of the girl.
- But those proposals ran into stiff opposition from others within the administration.
- There was stiff opposition to his ideas from all sections of the public.
- The bill met with stiff opposition in Parliament, and was not passed.
- Those efforts are likely to face stiff opposition in Washington.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.