"stay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where would be the best area to stay in for a few days to a week?
- "Would you like to stay here for a few days until you're well enough to be on your way?"
- They would stay here for a white, ready or not.
- He could stay for weeks or leave in the morning.
- But their return, even if most of them stay for only a few hours, could cause new problems.
- David said he could get his parents to stay for a couple of weeks at least.
- He had gone in two weeks before, and would stay for another six.
- Can I stay here for the rest of my life?
- We said, Look, can any of you just stay behind for a little while?
- I had seen something which would stay with me for the rest of my life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.