"statute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The statute book is large and it changes every day.
- The road toward the statute books was very different for the two measures.
- Although the law is still on the statute books, it has never been carried out.
- The charge was dropped from the statute book in 1997.
- It is on the statute books but will not enter into force until May 2002.
- Governments will then be hard put to get it on to their national statute books by mid-1993.
- There is no room in the common system of European law for any state that has such laws on its statute book.
- Over the last decade thousands of new laws have been added to the statute book.
- I hope that the provisions will reach the statute book quickly.
- Is there no law higher than those on the statute books?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.